- What is the most spoken language in the world 2020?
- What is the most popular language in the world?
- What is the No 1 language in the world?
- What is the richest language in the world?
- What are the top 5 languages spoken in the world?
- Which language is growing the fastest?
- What is the hardest language to learn?
- What is the best language?
- What is the most beautiful language?
What is the most spoken language in the world 2020?
Ethnologue (2020, 23rd edition)RankLanguageBranch1EnglishGermanic2Mandarin Chinese (incl.
Standard Chinese)Sinitic3HindiIndo-Aryan35 more rows.
What is the most popular language in the world?
EnglishWhich Languages Have the Most Speakers?RankLanguageTotal Speakers1English1,132 million2Mandarin Chinese1,117 million3Hindi615 million4Spanish534 million6 more rows•Feb 15, 2020
What is the No 1 language in the world?
1. Chinese — 1.3 Billion Native Speakers. Numbers vary widely — Ethnologue puts the number of native speakers at 1.3 billion native speakers, roughly 917 million of whom speak Mandarin — but there’s no doubt it’s the most spoken language in the world.
What is the richest language in the world?
Swedish“Swedish is the world’s richest language, in fact it’s infinite – and it’s all thanks to compounding. “This is where you plug any old words together to make a new one, like ‘dishwasher’ in English. We thrive on this in Swedish, and even words invented on the spot are completely legitimate.
What are the top 5 languages spoken in the world?
The Top 10 Most Spoken Languages in the WorldMandarin Chinese (1.1 billion speakers) … English (983 million speakers) … Hindustani (544 million speakers) … Spanish (527 million speakers) … Arabic (422 million speakers) … Malay (281 million speakers) … Russian (267 million speakers) … Bengali (261 million speakers)More items…
Which language is growing the fastest?
Forbes Magazine reports that, “[French] is growing in the fastest-growing areas of the world, particularly sub-Saharan Africa. The latest projection is that French will be spoken by 750 million people by 2050.”
What is the hardest language to learn?
The 6 Hardest Languages For English Speakers To LearnMandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world. … Arabic. Another of the hardest languages for English speakers to pick up is also in the top five most spoken world languages: Arabic. … Polish. … Russian. … Turkish. … Danish.
What is the best language?
The top 10 best languages you should learn!Spanish. Spanish has more native speakers in the world than English, making it the best language to learn when travelling. … English. … Mandarin Chinese. … Portuguese. … French. … German. … Hindi. … Arabic.More items…•
What is the most beautiful language?
FRENCHFRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE With its unpronounceable “r”, its nasal vowel sounds “en”, “in”, “un” and melodious intonation, it sounds extremely musical to the non-native ear. And let’s not forget the strong cultural context which lends French the status of the most beautiful spoken language in the world.